Welcome to the Minnesota Service Cooperatives (MSC) Online Learning site!
Spring semester: January 20, 2020 through May 22, 2020.
Spring enrollments end on February 14, 2020 (senior exceptions only).
Summer semester begins June 1, 2020 through August 28, 2020.
> Under the Enrollment Information on the side menu, click on our site pages for more information <
With the new student management system, all users (new or returning) will need to sign up.
We offer rolling enrollment so students can have flexible, individualized start dates. Check out our extensive course offerings!
REMEMBER: While there is flexibility in our program, it is important to work on a regular basis. Students can work at their own pace; however, that pace still
means progress must be made in the course every week.
Students may only drop a course during the initial ten (10) calendar day period calculated from the date of the enrollment notification email.
Expanding quality online educational opportunities
for Minnesota students
This learning community is sponsored by the Northeast Service Cooperative in collaboration with our member school districts.
The MSC Online Learning Program:
- Provides challenging educational opportunities for students who need credit recovery, advanced, additional or specialized courses, and/or a flexible learning environment.
- Is certified by the Minnesota Department of Education to offer online curriculum to students in grades 7-12. All online courses offered through approved programs are:
- Taught by Minnesota licensed teachers- Meet or exceed state academic standards- Transfer to other public school districts- Apply toward high school graduation
- Is a part-time, non-diploma, supplemental program, so students will remain enrolled in their own districts while taking courses with MSC Online.
NORTHEAST SERVICE COOPERATIVE
MSC Online Learning Program
5525 Emerald Avenue
Mt. Iron, MN 55768
MSC Online Director: Lori Olson
MSC Online Student Services Coordinator: Kijo Pulford
* * *
MSC Online 2020-2021 Semester Dates
|FALL SEMESTER||September 8, 2020 - January 15, 2021|
January 25, 2021 - May 25, 2021
Spring enrollments will end on February 19, 2021
(Senior exceptions may be made)
|SUMMER SEMESTER||June 7, 2021 - August 27, 2021|
Highlights of the State Statute on Online Learning
- A student age 17 or younger must have the written consent of a parent or guardian to apply.
- No school district or charter school may prohibit a student from applying to enroll in online learning.
- Students can complete course work at a grade level that is different from the student's current grade level.
- An online learning student may participate in the extracurricular activities of the enrolling district on the same basis as other enrolled students.
- School districts and charter schools must make available information about online learning to all interested people.