Register for MSC Online Courses
Information about how to register for a course.
Are You A Good Candidate for Online Learning?
The MSC Online Learning Program is committed to providing equal access to high quality online learning opportunities for all students. Taking an online course can be a great experience, but it does require some special skills, like good time management and being able to work independently.
- To learn more about what makes a student successful in an online class, click HERE
- To take a self-evaluation quiz on being an online student, click HERE
* * *
After you complete your registration, it will be verified by a school counselor/official.
If you are under 18, your parent/guardian will be required to provide permission and will need to contact your school counselor/official for signing arrangements.
New student? Sign up
Returning student? Login
Students are required to have a personal email address in order to register. This can be a school account or a free web-based account like Gmail.
A parent/guardian can not use the same email address as the student if access to the student's online activity is desired.
All registration and course information will be sent via email only, from a noreply@ address. Verify your email filters will allow receipt.
We only recommend using Firefox for your internet browser to access courses.
All registrations must be verified by a school official. Once received
by MSC Online, it may take up to 10 days to process a registration. Early registrations are encouraged, but keep in mind course access will only be given near/at the semester start date. All registration and course information will be sent via email only, from a noreply@ address. Verify your email filters will allow receipt.
Payment, if required,
must also be received prior for course access.
New counselor? Sign up
Returning counselor? Login
Documents for Counselors
- MSC Online Assurance Form (PDF) - Must be signed and filed with the student registration
* * *
If the course(s) are being paid by the parent, a check made out to "MSC Online Learning" should be sent to the following address. In addition to the registration, once payment is received, the course will be opened for student access.
MSC Online Learning Program
2019-20 School Year
- SUMMER SEMESTER: June 3, 2019 - August 23, 2019
- FALL SEMESTER: September 3, 2019 - January 10, 2020
- SPRING SEMESTER: January 20, 2020 - May 22, 2020
- Spring enrollments end February 14, 2020 (Senior exceptions may be made)
- SUMMER SESSION: June 1, 2020 - August 28, 2020