High School Courses (grades 9-12)
|MSC Online courses meet Minnesota Academic standards and graduation requirements, as well as the International Standards for Technology in Education (ISTE). All courses are taught by teachers licensed by the State of Minnesota in the subject being taught. For more detailed information about Minnesota academic standard alignment, contact MSC Online.
The ISTE Standards can be viewed at the ISTE web site.
The courses listed below are available for students who need to make up courses or credits, or who want to take additional courses for graduation, enrichment or college preparation.
- Course availability is based on teacher availability. Not all courses will be available in every term.
- It may take 7 to 10 days to complete an enrollment after ALL paperwork and payment (if required) has been received.
- To view our course quality evaluation rubric, click HERE
- The course syllabus can be downloaded by clicking on the course title below.
- We only recommend using Firefox for your internet browser to access courses.
|NOTE:||Semester-long (.5 credit) courses are identified with an (*).
All other courses, designated A & B, are two-semester, year-long courses for 1.0 credit.
Each semester course may be taken as a single course for .5 credit.
All semester courses are the equivalent of 90 instructional hours, except for the Foundation courses, which may be less.
|Some courses (**) require additional materials or equipment. It will be the responsibility of the local district to obtain the additional materials. The requirements are listed in the course description.
A number of courses have three versions to help meet individual student needs, The three options are Core, Comprehensive, and Honors courses.
Please click on the links below to download and view course descriptions. To download a PDF of the course list, Click here.
Last modified: Wednesday, 19 December 2018, 8:32 AM