High School Courses (grades 9-12)
|MSC Online courses meet Minnesota Academic standards and graduation requirements, as well as the International Standards for Technology in Education (ISTE). All courses are taught by teachers licensed by the State of Minnesota in the subject being taught. For more detailed information about Minnesota academic standard alignment, contact MSC Online.
The ISTE Standards can be viewed at the ISTE web site.
- Course availability is based on teacher availability. Not all courses will be available in every term.
- It may take 7 to 10 days to complete an enrollment after ALL paperwork and payment (if required) has been received.
- To view our course quality evaluation rubric, click HERE
- The course syllabus can be downloaded by clicking on the course title below.
- We only recommend using Firefox for your internet browser to access courses.
|NOTE:||All of our courses are semester-long (.5 credit) courses.
Courses, designated A & B, are two-semester, year-long courses for 1.0 credit. however, each course may be taken as a single course part for .5 credit.
All semester courses are the equivalent of 90 instructional hours.
|Some courses require additional materials or equipment. It will be the responsibility of the local district to obtain the additional materials. The requirements are noted in the course description.
A number of courses have expanded curriculum to help meet individual student needs. Honor courses available are identified by an 'H'. View the course description/syllabus for its course content.
H indicates an Honors course is available and * indicates a course with additional rigor
* indicates a course with additional rigor
H indicates an Honors course is available
FACS and Health Sciences