Enrolling in MSC Online Courses
1. Are You A Good Candidate for Online Learning?
The MSC Online Learning Program is committed to providing equal access to high quality online learning opportunities for all students. Taking an online course can be a great experience, but it does require some special skills, like good time management and being able to work independently.
- To learn more about what makes a student successful in an online class, click HERE
- To take a self-evaluation quiz on being an online student, click HERE
* * *
2. Student Registration
If you are under 18, you will need parent permission before you can submit your registration to your counselor or school official's account. Once you register for a course(s), the registration is automatically sent to your school counselor. After verification, the school official will submit the registration to MSC Online.
PLEASE NOTE: Students are required to have a personal email address in order to register. This can be a school account or a free web-based account like Gmail.
Download the following Help Document: Student Online Registration
Register for a course at: https://register.msconline.us
3. Counselor Account Registration
Download the following Help Document: School Counselor Online Registration
Set up your account at: https://register.msconline.us
Please click on the link above to create an account in order to submit student registrations to MSC Online. All enrollments must be submitted to MSC Online via the school official's account. Once received by MSC Online, it may take 7 to 10 days to complete an enrollment, and all enrollment information will be sent via email. Payment, if required, must be received prior to starting a course.
* * *
4. Payment Information
If the course(s) are being paid by the parent, a check made out to "MSC Online Learning" must be sent to the following address. Once payment is received, the course will be opened for student access.
MSC Online Learning Program
* * *
5. Important Documents
* * *
- FALL SEMESTER: September 6, 2016 - January 20, 2017
- SPRING SEMESTER: January 30, 2017 - May 19, 2017
- Spring enrollments end February 17, 2017 (Senior exceptions may be made)
- SUMMER SESSION: June 6, 2017 - August 25, 2017