If you would like to have access to your child's Online Activity Log, please make a request by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Welcome to the Minnesota Service Cooperatives (MSC) Online Learning Community!
Welcome to the Fall Semester, 2017
It's not too late to enroll! Fall semester ends January 12th.
Students can begin the registration process by clicking on the "Enrolling in Our Courses" link on the top left menu bar.
If you have already enrolled, log into your course by following the steps listed on your email notice. While there is flexibility in our program, it is important to work on a regular basis.
Students may only drop a course during the initial ten (10) calendar day period calculated from the date listed on the enrollment notification email.
Expanding quality online educational opportunities
for Minnesota students
This learning community is sponsored by the Northeast Service Cooperative in collaboration with our member school districts and Resource Training & Solutions.
The MSC Online Learning Program:
- Provides challenging educational opportunities for students who need credit recovery, advanced, additional or specialized courses, and/or a flexible learning environment.
- Is certified by the Minnesota Department of Education to offer online curriculum to students in grades 7-12. All online courses offered through approved programs are:
- Taught by Minnesota licensed teachers
- Meet or exceed state academic standards
- Transfer to other public school districts
- Apply toward high school graduation
- Is a part-time, non-diploma program, so students will remain enrolled in their own districts while taking courses with MSC Online.
NORTHEAST SERVICE COOPERATIVE
MSC Online Learning Program
5525 Emerald Avenue
Mt. Iron, MN 55768
* * *
MSC Online Director: Tim Caroline
The best way to contact me is by email: email@example.com
Phone or Text: 218-485-1008
* * *
* * *
MSC Online 2017-2018 Semester Dates
|FALL SEMESTER||September 5, 2017 - January 12, 2018|
|SPRING SEMESTER||January 22, 2018 - May 25, 2018
Spring enrollments will end on February 16, 2018
(Senior exceptions may be made)
|SUMMER SEMESTER||June 4, 2018 - August 24, 2018|
Highlights of the State Statute on Online Learning
124D.095 ONLINE LEARNING OPTION
- A student age 17 or younger must have the written consent of a parent or guardian to apply.
- No school district or charter school may prohibit a student from applying to enroll in online learning.
- Students can complete course work at a grade level that is different from the student's current grade level.
- An online learning student may participate in the extracurricular activities of the enrolling district on the same basis as other enrolled students.
- School districts and charter schools must make available information about online learning to all interested people.