If you would like to have access to your child's Online Activity Log, please make a request by contacting us at email@example.com.
Welcome to the Minnesota Service Cooperatives (MSC) Online Learning Community!
Summer Semester, 2017
Summer semester begins June 5th and ends August 25th!
For summer registration and payment information, click on the Summer Registration link on the left side.
To login to your course, follow the steps listed on your email notice. Each course requires approximately 90 hours of dedicated work time. While there is flexibility, it is important to work on a regular basis.
Students may only drop a course during the initial ten (10) calendar day period calculated from the date of the enrollment notification email.
Students may not drop a course after the initial ten (10) day window.
Expanding quality online educational opportunities
for Minnesota students
This learning community is sponsored by the Northeast Service Cooperative in collaboration with our member school districts and Resource Training & Solutions.
The MSC Online Learning Program:
- Provides challenging educational opportunities for students who need credit recovery, advanced, additional or specialized courses, and/or a flexible learning environment.
- Is certified by the Minnesota Department of Education to offer online curriculum to students in grades 7-12. All online courses offered through approved programs are:
- Taught by Minnesota licensed teachers
- Meet or exceed state academic standards
- Transfer to other public school districts
- Apply toward high school graduation
- Is a part-time, non-diploma program, so students will remain enrolled in their own districts while taking courses with MSC Online.
NORTHEAST SERVICE COOPERATIVE
MSC Online Learning Program
5525 Emerald Avenue
Mt. Iron, MN 55768
* * *
MSC Online Director: Tim Caroline
The best way to contact me is by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone or Text: 218-485-1008
* * *
* * *
MSC Online 2017-2018 Semester Dates
|FALL SEMESTER||September 5, 2017 - January 12, 2018|
|SPRING SEMESTER||January 22, 2018 - May 25, 2018
Spring enrollments will end on February 16, 2018
(Senior exceptions may be made)
|SUMMER SEMESTER||June 4, 2018 - August 24, 2018|
Highlights of the State Statute on Online Learning
124D.095 ONLINE LEARNING OPTION
- A student age 17 or younger must have the written consent of a parent or guardian to apply.
- No school district or charter school may prohibit a student from applying to enroll in online learning.
- Students can complete course work at a grade level that is different from the student's current grade level.
- An online learning student may participate in the extracurricular activities of the enrolling district on the same basis as other enrolled students.
- School districts and charter schools must make available information about online learning to all interested people.